Tuesday, February 1, 2011

After a relaxing day off...

I played hooky from work today.  (Don't worry, it was boss approved.) And it was delightful.  So nice.  For the first time in forever, it was sunny in Seattle and I got so much done.  Despite the cold weather, I still wore a bright, playful skirt.  Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

Friday 
My elephant necklace - J.Crew


Saturday and Sunday
My weekend was spent playing with these two
Panda and Blaze from the Humane Society


And baking this
Recipes from bakedperfection.com



 So I took a few pictures of the pieces I worked in between puppy poop and flour splotches.




Monday
Mom and I had a spa party to go to so dressing up was necessary.  
Delicious cupcake platter courtesy of Trophy Cupcake



Post-manicure.  I decided to be wild and crazy.  You can't tell, but there are specks of glitter in that polish.


Tuesday
Free time = taking time to do my hair
I'll get a picture of my skirt, but it's brightly colored made from fabric my parents found in Guatemala.  So pretty.  And bright.  And fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment