Thursday, September 23, 2010

A little information about me

My favorite movie is Rosemary's Baby.
My favorite color is red.
I am obsessed with Alice in Wonderland.
But Star Trek is a close second.
I have two little pets, Josie and Grace.  Josie is a "schnorkie" and Grace is a guinea pig.  They are both outgoing, adorable, little creatures.  Josie is the bossiest dog around and Grace can chatter the day away.  I wish I could spend all of my time with them, but sometimes the whole work thing gets in the way.
My favorite time of day is early morning.  I'll admit though, on workdays, they can be hard to face, knowing the 8 hours of boredom that lie ahead.
I have learned that stomping my foot does not, in fact, help me get my way. 
Though a huge fan of the current change in seasons(summer to fall), it has sent me into a downward jeans spiral.  I seem to have forgotten what I wear in the fall/winter. 

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment