Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday Haul

Black Friday is totally one of my favorites.  I mean, a day committed to shopping - Awesome!  I try to make it pretty darn productive.  And this year was no exception. 
Over the course of the evening/night/morning, Mom and Dad and I hit several cities, malls and stores.  They totally love me.  From 9pm Thursday to Friday around noon, we roamed stores, spent too much money, and followed my spreadsheet.  (Necessary when you have this much to accomplish.)

Anyway, it was lots of fun and following is some of my loot.  (The rest is for Christmas presents.  Shhh!)

Pumps by Arturo Chiang and Nude Fishnets from Express

Dress and Shirt from J. Crew

Blouse and Slip set from Anthropologie

Jeans, Tank, and Cardigan by Old Navy

Dress and MORE tights from Forever XXI


As you can see, I managed to spend a ton of money and add so many cute items to my wardrobe. 

Now it's time to begin planning Christmas projects and following a strict Starbucks budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment